Family Futures Resource Network Volunteer Program
Are you enthusiastic, committed and passionate about supporting families in South Edmonton?
Volunteering with Family Futures Resource Network is a great way to:
- Gain experience for employment or education
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Have fun and give back to the community
We believe that the involvement of volunteers is a significant benefit to the programs and services we provide. We want your time as a volunteer to be meaningful and satisfying to you. In turn, we are looking for people who are reliable and enthusiastic.
Some things that you may want to think about before making a commitment:
- What skills or experience do I have to offer?
- Can I acquire new skills by volunteering?
- How much of my time am I willing to set aside to be available for volunteering?
- Do I only want to commit to evenings, weekends, weekdays or am I looking at helping only once at a big event?
- Can I keep my commitment for the days and times of the program?
Our screening process is thorough and involves an interview with the Volunteer & Special Events Coordinator; reference checks; an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Check; and a Criminal Record Check. Successful Volunteers will also be asked to sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
For current volunteer opportunities contact Lindsay Murchison, Office Administrator, at 780-413-4521 or email@example.com to discuss a volunteer position that is right for you.