FFRN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. Here are a couple things to consider when thinking about volunteering at FFRN:
- What skills or experience do I have to offer? We would love to utilize your strengths, so please let us know what they are.
- Can I acquire any new skills within my volunteer position? Volunteering can be an excellent opportunity to learn something new.
- What days and times can I volunteer?
- Can I keep my commitment to these days and times?
The process of becoming an FFRN volunteer includes:
- completing a volunteer application;
- an interview with the Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator;
- reference checks;
- Criminal Record check;
- and an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Record Check.
Contact Stephanie Belbin, Human Resource Supervisor, at 780-413-4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org for current volunteer opportunities.
Family Futures Resource Network is hosting our biennial CASINO on Monday May 27th and Tuesday May 28th 2019 at the Argyll Casino and we need YOUR help!
Historically this casino has risen over $75,000 for our agency --these funds are crucial to be able to continue to provide the amazing services and programming we offer to the community. We value all of our volunteers and appreciate any opportunities you may have to help us out. It is a large event and we need all hands on deck! We are looking to the scale of 50 or more volunteers to make this FANTASTIC event work.
There are many different roles you can look at, and either a Morning shift (9:00 am-6:30 pm) or Late night shift (6:00 pm-3:45 am or 11:00 pm -3:30 am) dependent on role/responsibility.
If you are interested in volunteering for this event or for any other events please contact either:
Stephanie Belbin (Human Resources Supervisor) email@example.com
Dinah Melgard (Community Development Liaison) firstname.lastname@example.org
Or please call the office at 780-413-4521