Volunteering with Family Futures Resource Network is a great way to:
• Gain experience for employment or education
• Meet new people
• Learn new skills
• Have fun and give back to the community
We believe that the involvement of volunteers is a significant benefit to the programs and services we provide. We want your time as a volunteer to be meaningful and satisfying to you. In turn, we are looking for people who are reliable and enthusiastic.
Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. Here are a couple things to consider when thinking about volunteering at FFRN:
• What skills or experience do I have to offer?
• We would love to utilize your strengths, so please let us know what they are.
• Can I acquire any new skills within my volunteer position? Volunteering can be an excellent opportunity to learn something new.
• What days and times can I volunteer?
• Can I keep my commitment to these days and times?
The process of becoming an FFRN volunteer includes:
• completing a volunteer application;
• an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
• reference checks
• criminal Record check
• and an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Record Check.
Our screening process is thorough and involves an interview with the Volunteer Coordinator; reference checks; an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Check; and a Criminal Record Check. Successful Volunteers will also be asked to sign an Oath of Confidentiality.
Contact Danica Horton at 780-413-4521 or email@example.com for current volunteer opportunities.