BOARD MEMBERS NEEDED
We are in need of a few extraordinary and motivated people to help make a significant difference in their community, people that want to have a meaningful and positive impact on families and individuals.
Family Futures Resource Network is looking for enthusiastic and civic-minded members of our community to contribute to and join our Board of Directors.
If you have previous board experience, or have a background in Education, Social Service, Nursing, the Human Sector, or other specialized training ... please call us today to discuss this amazing opportunity to help guide your community to a more empowered future!
Benefits? Glad you asked:
- Work with and meet awesome people.
- Utilize your skill set for your community.
- Feel sincerely appreciated for your time and effort.
- Volunteer about 6 hours/mon.
- Meet monthly and enjoy a complimentary dinner.
Contact Stephanie Belbin, Human Resource Supervisor, at 780-413-4521 or email@example.com
FFRN VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Volunteering can be a very rewarding experience. Here are a couple things to consider when thinking about volunteering at FFRN:
- What skills or experience do I have to offer? We would love to utilize your strengths, so please let us know what they are.
- Can I acquire any new skills within my volunteer position? Volunteering can be an excellent opportunity to learn something new.
- What days and times can I volunteer?
- Can I keep my commitment to these days and times?
The process of becoming an FFRN volunteer includes:
- completing a volunteer application;
- an interview with the Volunteer and Special Events Coordinator;
- reference checks;
- Criminal Record check;
- and an Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Record Check.
Contact Stephanie Belbin, Human Resource Supervisor, at 780-413-4521 or firstname.lastname@example.org for current volunteer opportunities.