Family Futures Resource Network is a non-profit organization whose mission is to build on the strengths of individuals and families through connection, support and education to create a better future.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic, outgoing person who wants to make a difference in the lives of families and adults. The candidate will have extensive knowledge of web site management.
Communications and Social Media Coordinator
(Temporary – Leave Of Absence Replacement)
Coordinate and develop marketing materials to support the external communication of Family Futures Resource Network. This includes: Agency website management; newsletter production twice a year; four seasonal brochures; and the coordination and use of social media. Research and utilize creative avenues for the sole purpose of increasing the exposure of the Agency’s programs and services.
The Communications and Social Media Coordinator will utilize creativity in the development and implementation of marketing materials that support the external communication of the Agency. This position will develop many creative and diverse forms of communication with the purpose of increasing brand awareness.
The candidate will highlight Agency events and programs on the website and social media platforms i.e. Facebook and Twitter.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong website management skills
- Mail chimp distribution experience
- InDesign knowledge for development of printed communications
- Solid networking skills.
- Social Media experience essential.
- Strong computer skills are required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Diploma/Degree in a post-secondary diploma in Marketing, Communications, Media Relations or related field;
- 3-5 years direct experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills;
- Proficient computer skills and strong networking skills;
- Ability to create marketing material including but not limited to brochures and newsletters;
- Ability to be a respectful and collaborative team member and work independently;
- Social media experience essential;
- Ability to adapt to a flexible work schedule that will include some weekend and evening work;
- Valid Police Information Check and Alberta Children’s Services Intervention Check;
- Access to a reliable vehicle
Please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resource Supervisor
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Check back frequently for amazing career opportunities!